12 Weeks to Wellness Program
Merritt Clubs’ 12 Weeks to Wellness Program is designed to give you the necessary tools to understand how the right nutrition and fitness plan can fuel your body. With the help of your Health Coach and our Registered Dietitian, you will create a customized nutrition and fitness
plan to meet and exceed your health and wellness goals.
This 12-week program includes:
- Weekly meetings held in a group setting, including one hour of nutrition education and a specialized group fitness class
- One 1-on-1 session with our Health Coach
- A pre- and post- program health assessment, including goal setting
- Two individual personal training sessions
- Comprehensive Registered Dietitian-approved program guide and nutrition plan (includes all material discussed in class)
- Weekly support, accountability check-ins, and review of food journal intakes
- Use of the MYZONE® MZ-3 exercise tracker and heart rate monitor during program, and option to purchase at a discounted price
- Discounts on personal training and massage
At the conclusion of the program, you will be equipped with the knowledge, tools, strategies and confidence to manage your nutrition and fitness moving forward.
Participants can expect to see significant results in the 12-week program. Typical improvements are:
- Average weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week
- Waist and hip reduction
- Improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels
For non-member pricing or interest in our couples discount, contact Lindsay Silbert at email@example.com.