PROMOTIONAL PASS GUIDELINES
- Not to be used with any other promotions.
- Not to be used by anyone who has had a free trial/guest or complimentary membership within a year.
- Not valid for any former members who have had a membership within the past year.
- A guest who arrives without a pass or who wishes to use the facility more frequently than once in 30 days will be charged the corresponding guest fee. Guest fees will be refunded or applied toward membership should the guest join the club on the day of their visit.
- Guests must present a valid government-issued or school photo ID to use the club.
- Guest passes will not be issued at the time of the visit.
- All guests are allowed no more than 3 paid visits in one year.
- Not valid for anyone who has an outstanding balance owed to the club.
- Promotional pass is not valid for any former Merritt employee.
- Pass may not be used after 9:00pm.